GBP25000.00 - GBP28000.00 per annum
Full time / Permanent
Audit Accounts and Tax Semi Senior role in London
* Leading Accountancy practice based in London
* Dynamic and forward-thinking accountancy practice
* Clear progression
My client is a very well-established and fast-growing chartered Accountants in London, who are looking for an Audit Accounts and Tax Semi Senior to join their already successful team.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Audit Accounts and Tax Semi Senior Accountant role in London:
* Preparation of company accounts (FRS 105 & FRS 102) for Limited companies (Xero and CCH knowledge).
* Ownership and management of a portfolio of clients requiring bookkeeping and VAT services.
* Auditing of Limited companies.
* Preparation of Corporation Tax Returns for review.
* Assisting with compliance on preparation of Personal Tax.
* Working closely with junior staff including training and reviewing work.
* Liaising and working directly with client on day to day queries.
* Represent clients with HMRC.
* Accurate data entry input and updating.
The ideal candidate for this Audit Accounts and Tax Semi Senior Role in London:
* AAT qualified or ACCA / ACA exam studier
* Technically astute and self-motivated to progress
* Computer packages - Excel, Word, Outlook, Xero & CCH
* Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
* Technical approach to work and excellent problem-solving skills
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Committed team player
* Attention to detail
* Deadline driven and ability to work under pressure
* Organisation skills - ability to manage a number of different tasks simultaneously
* Client focused and commercially aware
What's on offer for the Audit Accounts and Tax Semi Senior role based in London?
* Competitive salary £25,000 - £28,000, depending on experience
* A progressive culture with a history of progressing staff from within.
* Clear path of succession with training provided.