GBP45000.00 - GBP50000.00 per annum
Full time / Permanent
Audit & Accounts Senior in Harrow
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CURRENTLY WORK OR HAVE MOST RECENTLY WORKED IN AN ACCOUNTANCY PRACTICE***
CURRENTLY OFFERING REMOTE/FLEXI WORKING
A fantastic Practice based in Harrow are looking to grow their team by bringing on a new Audit & Accounts Senior. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to further advance their knowledge and skill set and experience, this Practice work with a lot of high net worth clients & individuals and can offer someone fantastic exposure within Audit, Acc & Tax.
The current split of the role is around 60/70% Audit & the rest Accounts/Tax. This is a fantastic opportunity if you are looking to increase your Audit, or if you are in a Audit dominated role & would like to become more accounts focused.
This progressive & diverse Practice have an expanding team and plans for the future. The firm has a broad variety of clients but as well as some specific industries. They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual who is looking to further their skill set within Audit & Accounts.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Audit & Accounts Senior in Harrow
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities from both manual and computerised records
- Leading Audit's from planning to completion
- Attending Audit site with a team of juniors or 1 or 2 other members of staff
- Able to work closely with clients regarding Audit matters
- Managing a portfolio of 50+ clients, with various sectors including high net worth (up to 60 million)
- Preparation of corporation tax
- Personal tax
- Advising clients on tax matters & being the first point of contact
- Chance to manage a small team
- Review junior members of the team's work e.g bookkeeping/VAT
The ideal candidate for the role of the Audit & Accounts Senior in Harrow
Must have a working background in accountancy practice for at least 3 years
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Technically competent
- Good knowledge on accounts preparation and personal taxation
- Confident in their own ability and now wishes to develop their knowledge and skills to enable them to progress their career
- Experience in leading Audit's
What's on Offer?
- £45,000-£50,000 dependant on experience, pension & other benefits!