Job type: Permanent,
30000 Per Annum
Our client is a well-established firm based in Stevenage who are keen to find a Bookkeeper to join their expanding team.
The successful candidate will demonstrate good communications skills, aptitude and the ability to assume additional responsibilities when required.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Bookkeeper based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire:
- VAT Returns
- Sales invoices
- Bank reconciliations
- Management accounts
- Double entry bookkeeping
The ideal candidate for this Bookkeeper role in Stevenage, Hertfordshire will have:
- Practical work experience
- Experience in using Iris, Sage, Xero, QuickBooks is preferred
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to manage own tasks, good time management and able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Self-discipline, organised, proactive, able to make and justify own decisions
What's on offer?
- Competitive salary £25,000 - £30,000, depending on experience
- 20 days holiday + bank holidays
- Varied and interesting client portfolio
- Friendly and inclusive working environment
- Company pension scheme
Insite Recruitment refer a friend scheme:
Do you know a Bookkeeper based in Stevenage, Hertfordshire or someone who may be suitable for this role? Should you introduce a candidate to Insite who we subsequently place, we will send you a £250 retail gift voucher.