GBP40000 - GBP46000 per annum + pension, healthcare
Full time / Permanent
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU CURRENTLY WORK OR HAVE MOST RECENTLY WORKED IN AN ACCOUNTANCY PRACTICE***
CURRENTLY OFFERING 2-3 DAYS WFH
A dynamic and forward-thinking small to medium firm in Edgware are looking to grow their team by bringing on a new Accounts & Tax Senior. This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious candidate looking to further advance their knowledge and skill set and experience, this Practice work with a lot of high net worth clients & individuals and can offer someone fantastic exposure on both the Accounts & Tax side of the business.
This friendly, diverse Practice have an expanding team and plans for the future. The firm has a broad variety of clients but as well as some specific industries. They are looking for an ambitious and driven individual who is looking to further their career within Accountancy & manage a portfolio of clients on both the Accounts & Personal Tax side. The role offers the potential to manage a Personal Tax portfolio as well as complete accounts up to finalisation. The Partners are able to offer Tax Advisory work (even if you don't have the experience) and are able to train & guide someone to learn the advisory side.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is either a Personal Tax Senior or a Senior Accountant with strong Personal Tax knowledge.
A great option if you are looking to become more TAX FOCUSED & gain some tax exposure.
You will have the chance to step up the ladder for potential pathway to Partner in the future if that is something you are looking for.
Roles & Responsibilities of the Senior Accountant in Edgware
- Accounts preparation for a wide range of business entities from both manual and computerised records
- Managing a portfolio of 50+ clients Personal Tax clients with various sectors including high net worth
- Preparation of corporation tax
- Personal tax
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Advising clients on tax matters & being the first point of contact
The ideal candidate for the role of the Senior Accountant in Edgware
Must have a working background in accountancy practice for at least 3 years
- ACCA/ACA Qualified
- Technically competent
- Good knowledge on accounts preparation and personal taxation
- Confident in their own ability and now wishes to develop their knowledge and skills to enable them to progress their career
What's on Offer?
- £40,000-£46,000 dependant on experience, pension & other benefits!