GBP40000 - GBP55000 per annum
Full time / Permanent
- Foward thinking, modern accountancy practice
- Based in London
A fantastic opportunity to join a 6 Partner Practice in London who are looking to add a Senior Accountant to join their established, dynamic & growing Practice. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to expand their knowledge and work with more complex businesses
Senior Accountant duties based in London
- Managing a portfolio of client, preparation of annual accounts for companies, partnerships and sole traders.
- Preparation of management accounts.
- Overseeing the preparation of bookkeeping and VAT returns.
- Liaising with colleagues and clients and building productive working relationships.
- Training and reviewing the work of junior members of the accounts team.
- Preparation of Corporation tax returns.
- Preparation of Self Assessment returns.
Experience required for the Senior Accountant based in London
- ACCA/ACA Qualified peferrable but not essential
- 3+ years experience in UK Practice
- Experience in managing a portfolio of clients
- Self motivated & dynamic
- Able to manage junior staff members
- Motivated to work in a client facing role
- Ability to solve problems, take responsibility and start adding value to the team immediately
- Excellent communication skills over email and telephone
- Able to work independently is a must
- IRIS experience desirable